How to use Skype
On your computer:
If you don't have an account
- Visit https://www.skype.com/en/
- Click "Start a conversation."
- Enter your name
- Click on "Invite via email" and send the message to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you already have an account
- Visit https://web.skype.com/en/ and sign in.
- Enter email@example.com where it says "search Skype" on the left.
- Click on my avatar and click on the video icon to start a conversation.
- Open the app and click on the search icon on the right top.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org and click "Tap to find new contacts."
- Click on my avatar and then click on the video icon on top.
- Open the app and click on the plus "+" button.
- Select "Search Skype directly" and enter email@example.com
- Click on the video icon to start a conversation.
For additional info, please visit Help for Skype:
If you prefer using video chatting services other than Google Hangouts or Skype, please let me know. Unfortunately, I am unable to offer services via FaceTime. Thanks for understanding.